Pennymoor's caravan tariffs 2017
|Mar 15 to Apr 8||£355||£320||£280||£240|
|Apr 8 to April 22||£420||£395||£355||£305||Easter|
|April 22 to May 27||£395||£385||£340||£295|
|May 27 to June 3||£535||£495||£460||£410||Spring Bank|
|June 3 to July 22||£460||£395||£375||£325|
|July 22 to Sept 2||£595||£570||£550||£490||High Season|
|Sept 2 to Sept 30||£415||£395||£350||£310|
|Sept 30 to Nov 11||£365||£315||£270||£240|
All Caravans are non-smoking
- All prices are inclusive of VAT. Prices include gas, electricity & colour television. There are no meters.
- One dog in some caravans at a cost of £25-00 per week.
- All caravans have double and single duvets and feather pillows. You need to bring sheets, duvet covers, pillow cases, towels and tea towels .
- Caravans are available from 2-00 pm. on day of arrival, and we ask you to vacate by 10-00 am. on day of departure.
- We reserve the right to re-let any caravan not claimed by 8-00 pm. unless we are notified.
- Arrival after 8-00 pm by arrangement only.
- Deposit of £100.00 per week per caravan will secure your booking which must arrive within 2 weeks of booking. Balance due one month before arrival.
- No Refunds will be made for cancellation or curtailment of stay.
Alternatively you can phone us and pay with a valid Debit/ Credit card.
No refunds will be given on confirmed bookings.
Reserve your camping pitch or static caravan at Pennymoor now
To make a reservation please download one of the documents available below. Print the document, fill it in and post it to us with your cheque, a deposit of £100.00 per week.
Alternatively, phone us with your booking and pay your deposit by card. (Deposits are non-refundable.)